The Barton Hills Choir web site is built with WordPress, a free, open-source web publishing platform, and is hosted by Wirenine on a server located in the SoftLayer Technologies data center in Dallas, Texas.
A number of add-ons provide expanded functionality, including an array of WordPress plugins.
- The site theme, called iBlog2, is graciously provided by PageLines.
- Server status and uptime is monitored by Pingdom.
- Aggregate visitor data is provided by Google Analytics.
- Recent visitor data display is powered by Clicky.
- RSS subscriptions are processed through FeedBurner.
- Calendaring is provided by Google Calendar.
- Sharing/Saving button functionality is provided by AddToAny.
- Remote file storage is provided by Dropbox and flickr.
Please contact Glenn Chase with any questions or concerns about the web site.